We are thrilled to be re-open for routine and immediate eye care according to the CDC guidelines and state recommendations and look forward to your appointment with us. With a strict social distancing order still in place, we want to assure you that we have carefully thought out your visit with us and taken the necessary measures for your safety. There are several items to review prior to your scheduled appointment so that your experience is a comfortable one. It is our intention that you feel extremely safe during your visit.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW FOR YOUR VISIT
- If you or a family member is exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or have had positive testing within the past 14 days, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- If you are new to the office, please complete your pre-registration prior to your appointment.
- We will gather all insurance information over the phone prior to your appointment and will not be taking cards in the office at the current time.
- We require that you wear a face covering in the office for your appointment.
- Upon arrival, our office door will remain locked. Please kindly knock and we will open the door with instructions to a safe social distanced area within the office.
- There will be a designated area for your personal belongings in which we will direct you upon arrival.
- We request that you be prepared to pay via credit when possible.
- No families or groups will be allowed in the office. Please arrive to your appointment alone or with a necessary parent, guardian, caretaker or significant other.
- You will not be permitted to open frame cabinets. Please ask for assistance and an Optician will help you with frame selection in a designated area of the office.
We look forward to seeing you soon and please know that we are here for you via phone, email or text during or after normal business hours. We appreciate your understanding and compliance with the requests listed in this letter.
If you have any questions or concerns prior to your appointment, please reach out to us via phone, text or by clicking here.