Get the Best Contact Lens Care with Glimpse Vision
At Glimpse Vision, we understand the importance of personalized and attentive care when it comes to your contact lenses. From the initial fitting to ongoing follow-up appointments, trust our expert optometrists to provide the best care and support for your contact lenses.
Types Of Contact Lenses
There are various types of contact lenses available on the market today. Here are some of the most popular options:
- Soft lenses – Soft contact lenses are the most common type of lens made from soft, flexible materials that conform to your eye.
- RGP (Rigid Gas Permeable) Lenses – Rigid gas permeable lenses are rigid but allow oxygen to pass through the lens to your eyes.
- Multifocal Lenses – Multifocal contact lenses are designed for people with nearsightedness and farsightedness.
- Color Contact Lenses – Color contact lenses offer various colors, allowing you to change your eye color or enhance the natural color of your eyes.
We know that choosing the right type of contact lens can be overwhelming, which is why our highly trained optometrists are here to help. We’ll take the time to evaluate your eyes and recommend the best lenses for you based on your unique needs and preferences.
The Benefits Of Wearing Contact Lenses
Here are just a few of the benefits of wearing content lenses:
- Easily Adjustable Vision – You can easily adjust your vision quickly with contacts.
- Comfort – Contacts provide a sense of freedom during physical activities.
- Convenience – Contacts are easy to wear and remove, making them incredibly convenient for vision correction.
Proper Care and Maintenance For Contact Lenses
Different people use different ways to care for their contact lenses. But, at Glimpse Vision, we recommend following some simple tips to make sure your contact lens experience is a positive one:
- Always wash and dry your hands before using contact lenses handling.
- Clean and disinfect the lenses daily as directed by your optometrist.
- Use only recommended solutions with your lenses.
- Remove and store the lenses as directed.
- Don’t wear lenses that are damaged or expired.
We recommend that you have a check-up with an optometrist at least once a year so they can make sure your contact lenses are still fitting properly and your eyes remain healthy. And what place is better to do that other than Glimpse Vision?
Our Specialized Services
If you are looking for specialized contact lens care, choose Glimpse Vision. Our professional optometrists offer personalized treatments that consider the overall health of your eyes and provide customized solutions to fit any lifestyle.
We also guarantee that all our lenses are manufactured with top-quality materials, and we provide a wide range of contact lenses, from daily disposables to extended-wear lenses.
Many people have questions and concerns when it comes to contact lenses. Here are some of the most common:
- Will Contact Lenses Damage My Eyes? – No, contact lenses are safe for your eyes if used properly and with regular check-ups with an optometrist.
- Are Contacts Difficult To Maintain? – Not at all! With proper care and regular check-ups, contact lenses are a straightforward and convenient way to correct your vision.
- How do you tell if a contact lens is inside-out? – Most contact lenses have a small line printed on the lens to help you tell if it is inside-out.
- What to do if a contact lens is lost or damaged? – Contact your optometrist immediately if you have a lost or damaged lens.
- Do contacts make my eyes itch? – This could be a sign that the lens isn’t fitting properly or is not being cared for correctly. Speak to your optometrist if you have any itchiness or discomfort while wearing contact lenses.
Our experts are here to help if you have questions about contact lenses. Contact us today at Glimpse Vision and get the best contact lens care!