We are thrilled to begin providing routine eye care while we continue to be available for urgent care issues. With a strict social distancing order still in place, we want to assure you that we have carefully thought out your visit with us and taken the necessary measures for your safety. As information about Covid-19 is updated frequently, we apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused by unexpected changes to our policies and procedures. It is our intention that you feel extremely safe during your visit.
WE COMPLY WITH ALL RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES
In compliance with all CDC Guidelines and state recommendations, we are requiring that everyone visiting the office for any reason comply with the following items:
- An appointment will be necessary for a visit to the office for any reason. This includes working with opticians for frame and lens services. Please call, text or email to schedule your appointment prior to coming to the office.
- If you or a family member is exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or have had positive testing within the past 14 days, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment for a later date. We may ask to take your temperature upon your arrival.
- All guests will be required to wear a face covering in the office. Our team will also be wearing masks for your safety.
- No families or groups will be allowed in the office. Please arrive to your appointment alone or with a necessary parent, guardian, caretaker or significant other.
PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT
- Any new patients to the office will be asked to complete pre-registration prior to your appointment.
- We will gather all insurance information over the phone prior to your appointment and will not be taking cards in the office at the current time.
- Credit card payments are the preferred choice of payment when possible.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Upon arrival, our office door will remain locked. Please kindly knock and we will open the door with instructions to a safe social distanced area within the office.
- There will be a designated area for your personal belongings which we will direct you upon arrival.
- We will ask every person to wash their hands upon arrival, and encourage you to wash them before you leave.
- You will not be permitted to open frame cabinets. Please ask for assistance and an optician will help you with frame selection in a designated area of the office.
WE ARE PREPARED
We make your safety a priority, and are prepared for your visit.
- Our offices are cleaned and disinfected after every day.
- Any common area surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected between clients.
- We will utilize necessary protective equipment including face coverings, shields, and gloves. Additional shields have also been added to our exam equipment.
- All frames are sterilized utilizing UV light before they are returned to the shelf.
IF YOU CAN NOT VISIT THE SHOP
We are always available via phone, text or email during or after normal business hours. We are still offering telehealth exams with our Doctor when necessary. Additionally, we will continue to offer direct shipping, as well as home delivery and pick up.
We look forward to seeing you soon, and appreciate your understanding and compliance with the requests.